Combating Wildlife Trafficking in sub-Saharan Africa (SFOP0005068)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Combating Wildlife Trafficking in sub-Saharan Africa" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $850,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: DoD Neurofibromatosis Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 18 Evaluation of Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Training
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005068) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005075||FY 2019 Critical Language Scholarship Program|
|P18AS00217||Cultural Resources Management Services|
|SFOP0005088||FY 2019 Teacher Exchange Program Component A: Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching (Semester Research and Short-Term) Programs for U.S. Teachers|
|SCAISB 18 AW 011 05142018||Building a Pakistani CVE Ecosystem|
|SOUTHAFRICA SSH 2018 1||Promoting Good Governance in South Africa|
|SFOP0005091||Preventing Terrorism through Community-Based Interventions|
|SFOP0005097||FY 2019 EducationUSA Advising Services|
|SFOP0005098||Stipends Support for the Somali National Army|
|SFOP0005099||Promoting Economic Opportunity in the Western Sahara|
|SFOP0005103||Strat. Trade Control Support for Macedonia-Montenegro-Serbia|
|SFOP0005112||Preventing Transfer & Proliferation of Goods & Technology|
|NPS NOIP16AC00465 001||Provide Youth Internship in Interpretation - THRO|
|NPS NOIP18AC00277||Summer Youth Crew for Habitat Restoration and Community Engagement|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 18 0001||Design Hub: Information for Central Asia|
|SFOP0005119||Strengthening Women's Contribution to the Economy in the Middle East and North Africa|
|NPS NOIP18AC00280||Next Generation Sequencing of Amphibian Metagenomic Amplicons (eDNA) - GLKN|
|SFOP0005120||Security & Strategic Trade Management Academy|
|DHS 18 GPD 067 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)|
|P18AS00230||Fellowships Supporting Community-Based Conservation and Recr|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005068", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: