Apply for USDA ERS CDNR RIDGE 2022 001
- The Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service in the agriculture, food and nutrition, income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Competitive Cooperative Agreement Award To Establish a USDA RIDGE Partnership for Food and Nutrition Assistance Research" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.253.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 07, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 08, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Food and Nutrition, Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Environmental Justice Thriving Communities Technical Assistance Centers Program (EJ TCTAC)
Previous opportunity: NIJ FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Funding to Support the Research Assistantship Program (RAP), DePaul University
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA ERS CDNR RIDGE 2022 001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA ERS CDNR RIDGE 2022 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.