Apply for O NIJ 2022 171389
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Funding to Support the Research Assistantship Program (RAP), DePaul University" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 06, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 13, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Competitive Cooperative Agreement Award To Establish a USDA RIDGE Partnership for Food and Nutrition Assistance Research
Previous opportunity: Inclusion IIb
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O NIJ 2022 171389
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O NIJ 2022 171389) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFI FA8651 01||Geographically Separated Unmanned System Challenge|
|PD 22 7334||Mathematical Biology|
|PD 22 8069||Computational and Data-Enabled Science and Engineering in Mathematical and Statistical Sciences|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4203||Natural/Cultural Resources Program Sikes Act Support to United States JBSA Lackland, TX|
|DE FOA 0002789||STEWARDSHIP SCIENCE ACADEMIC ALLIANCES PROGRAM CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE|
|22 613||Partnership to Advance Conservation Science and Practice|
|WD NFE 22 001||National Nuclear Forensics Expertise Development Program Nuclear Forensics Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 TBIPHRP TRA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 TBIPHRP PCRA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Patient-Centered Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 S TBIPH1||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 TBIPHRP IIRA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Investigator Initiated Research Award|
|WD NFE 22 002||HBCU National Nuclear Forensics Expertise Development Program|
|W81XWH 22 S TBIPH2||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Focused Program Award|
|DHS 22 DN 130 NFRA HBCU||HBCU National Nuclear Forensics Expertise Development Program|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4258||Natural and Cultural Resource Management Support, Ft McCoy|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4064||TRICOLORED BLACKBIRD HABITAT RESTORATION PLAN DEVELOPMENT & IMPLEMENTATION|
|22 616||Dynamic Language Infrastructure-Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants|
|22 615||NSF Dynamic Language Infrastructure - NEH Documenting Endangered Languages|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 4124||Natural Resources Support at Edwards AFB, CA|
|DHS 22 DN 130 NFRA MSI||MSI National Nuclear Forensics Expertise Development Program Nuclear Forensics Research Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O NIJ 2022 171389", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.