Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention (P19AS00166)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to Award to Western Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies under Master Agreement P18AC00498 Not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Monitoring of Terrestrial Vegetation on Texas Parks
Previous opportunity: 19.PMWRA.1August2019.BiH.Destruction.RFI
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00166) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS CO CIG 19 GEN0010214||Conservation Innovation Grants|
|F19AS00215||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|BOR DO 19 N019||Research Support for Science Communications and Water Resource Management Toolbox|
|NPS NOIP19AC00219||The Natural Resources of the Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail Exhibit - LECL|
|USDA NRCS IN CTA 19 GEN0010216||Technical biological assistance associated with the ecological monitoring of Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP) and Agricultural Conservation Easement Program-Wetlands Reserve Easements (WRE).|
|NPS NOIP19AC00161||Conservation Crew for Prairie Restoration - THRO|
|USGS 19 FA 0085||Notice of Intent|
|P19AS00170||Reed Canary Grass Management|
|P19AS00169||Identifying Activity Periods of an Endangered Salamander|
|NPSP19AS00000||Back Country Archaeological Site Preservation Project|
|P19AS00173||Develop Phase III of Repeat Photography Program|
|P19AS00174||Repair Dinosaur NM boundary fences|
|NPSNOIBAND1900475||Botany and Fire Ecology Internship for the Fire Ecology Program|
|L19AS00025||BLM Idaho State-wide Wildlife Program|
|L19AS00066||BLM WY Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects|
|L19AS00026||BLM Idaho 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Mangement|
|L19AS00027||BLM Idaho Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|P19AS00072||Cultural Resource Interns for Manzanar National Historic Site|
|P19AS00183||Native Plant Community Restoration|
|P19AS00069||Geographic Information System (mapping) Program at Joshua Tree National Park|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00166", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: