Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG) (DHS 18 NPD 131 00 01)
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.131.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 20, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Contribute to Community Development through Education and Info
Previous opportunity: 15.678
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 18 NPD 131 00 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00692||Bayesian Trend Analysis Statistical Support|
|F19AS00109||Development of an Integrated Population Model for Baird's Sparrow|
|BJS 2019 15728||Law Enforcement Core Statistics (LECS) Program|
|SFOP0005657||Countering Region Two Propaganda and Disinformation|
|BJS 2019 16229||FY 2019 Graduate Research Fellowship Program for Criminal Justice Statistics|
|P19AS00071||Report on the Economic Impact of the Federal Rehabilitation Tax Credit|
|BJS 2019 16089||Survey of Campus Law Enforcement Agencies (SCLEA)|
|BJS 2019 15745||FY 2019 Statistical Support Program|
|BJS 2019 15744||Survey of Public Defenders (SPD)|
|SFOP0005699||Countering Region Four Propaganda and Disinformation|
|BJS 2019 15725||FY 2019 National Criminal History Improvement Technical Assistance Program (NCHIP TA)|
|CB60019PAS004||YSEALI Regional Workshop on Citizen Journalism and Free Flow of Information|
|BJS 2019 15724||FY 2019 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
|BJS 2019 15723||FY 2019 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|P19AS00240||Evaluation of Unoccupied Aircraft Systems (UASs) as an Alternative Data Collection Platform for Monitoring Marine Mammals|
|DHS 19 NPD 131 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG)|
|F19AS00290||Youth Engagement Education and Employment|
|P19AS00358||Buffalo Soldiers and their Role in the National Park Service Annotate Bibliography and Historic Context Study|
|P19AS00388||NCPE interns at Northeast Regional Office|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 18 NPD 131 00 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: