Apply for F18AS00254
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "15.678" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 20, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Pacific Southwest Region intends to award single source financial assistance as authorized by 505 DM 2.14 (B) to University Enterprises, Inc. This notice is not a request for proposals..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG)
Previous opportunity: BLM Utah Assisting BLM Partner Repositories to Meet DOI Museum Standards
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00254
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00254) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00304||Identify Vulnerable Populations of Mountain Goats|
|P19AS00353||Seabird Surveys and Outreach in Resurrection Bay|
|P19AS00448||Synthesizing information from the Glacier Bay nearshore ecosystem to inform park management.|
|P19AS00566||Development and Implementation of Biological Assessment Tools for Wade-able Streams in Eastern Alaska|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00254", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.