Apply for EPA OW OWOW 21 01
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Request for Applications from Indian Tribes and Intertribal Consortia for Nonpoint Source Management Grants Under Clean Water Act Section 319" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.460.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 14, 2021 See Section IV of the funding opportunity announcement for close date information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Previous opportunity: Museums Empowered (2021)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA OW OWOW 21 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA OW OWOW 21 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA G2021 P3 Q2||18th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet|
|EPA G2021 P3 Q3||18th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet|
|EPA G2021 P3 Q1||18th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet|
|EPA G2021 P3 Q4|
|EPA G2021 ORD B1||Deployment of Innovative Water Technologies for Very Small Drinking Water Systems, Areas Served by Private Wells and Source Waters|
|BOR CGB 21 F001||Bay-Delta Restoration Program: CALFED Water Use Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Years 2021 and 2022|
|M21AS00195||Bureau of Ocean Energy Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA OW OWOW 21 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.