High Obesity Program (CDC RFA DP18 1809)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "High Obesity Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.319.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 09, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 18 Evaluation of Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Training
Previous opportunity: Newborn Screening Family Education Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP18 1809) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 18 009||Medication Assisted Treatment – Prescription and Opioid Addiction|
|CDC RFA DP18 1817||Diabetes and Heart Disease & Stroke Prevent Programs-Innovative State and Local Public Health Strategies to Prevent and Manage Diabetes and Heart Disease and Stroke|
|HRSA 18 032||Evidence-Based Tele-Behavioral Health Network Program|
|CDC RFA GH18 18130101SUPP18||National Population-based HIV Impact Assessment (PHIA) in Nigeria under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|72049218APS00001||Improved Health for Underserved Filipinos|
|SM 18 019||Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Expansion Grants|
|RFA NS 18 032||Research Program Award (R35 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA DP18 1813||Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH)|
|RFA HL 19 018||NHLBI SBIR Phase IIB Small Market Awards to Accelerate the Commercialization of Technologies for Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders and Diseases (R44 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 19 017||NHLBI SBIR Phase IIB Bridge Awards to Accelerate the Commercialization of Technologies for Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders and Diseases (R44 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 19 010||Limited Competition: Cardiothoracic Surgical Trials Network (CTSN) Data Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA HL 19 009||Cardiothoracic Surgical Trials Network (CTSN) Linked Clinical Research Centers (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed )|
|HQ0034 18 1 0002||ARC Congressional Grant|
|72049218APS00001 02||ARMM Health Capacity Building Activity|
|RFI 625 18 RISEII HSD||RISE II HEALTH SERVICES DELIVERY ACTIVITY|
|HRSA 18 121||Vulnerable Rural Hospitals Assistance Program|
|CDC RFA DP18 1815||Diabetes and Heart Disease & Stroke Prevent Programs-Improving the Health of Americans through Prevention and Management of Diabetes and Heart Disease and Stroke|
|72067418RFA00008||Community-Based Violence Prevention and Linkages to Response in South Africa|
|72066318RFA00001||Health Financing Improvement Program|
|HRSA 18 115||Expansion of the Family-to-Family Health Information Centers|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP18 1809", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: