Limited Competition: Follow-up on Subjects, Integrative Data Analysis and Measurement of Viral Antibodies in The Environmental Determinants of Diabetes in The Young Study (TEDDY) (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA DK 18 512)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Limited Competition: Follow-up on Subjects, Integrative Data Analysis and Measurement of Viral Antibodies in The Environmental Determinants of Diabetes in The Young Study (TEDDY) (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.847, 93.855.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 03, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $9,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition, Health
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Wind Energy Technologies Office Funding Opportunity Announcement
Previous opportunity: Feed the Future Food Security Policy Leadership, Interactions, Networks and Knowledge (LINK)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DK 18 512", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: