Little Rock Central High Integration 60th Anniversary (NPS NOIP17AC01024)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Little Rock Central High Integration 60th Anniversary" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 04, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $65,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education
Next opportunity: Ecological Restoration and Revegetation Collaboration in Yosemite National Park
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award to Yuma County Agriculture Water Coalition
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP17AC01024) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00694||Operations and Visitor Services at Franklin Canyon Park|
|M NOFO 19 101||Debate Clubs to Foster Leadership Skills in Underprivileged Youth|
|M NOFO 19 103||Promoting Diversity and Tolerance through Interfaith and Interclass Community Service Projects|
|H NOFO 19 100||Conference on U.S.-India Defense Ties|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP17AC01024", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: