Apply for 693JJ320NF00003
- The Department of Transportation, DOT Federal Highway Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Work Zone Data Exchange Demonstration" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.200.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 16, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 03, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Community Instruments and Facilities
Previous opportunity: Program Year (PY) 2020 Planning Instructions and Allotments for Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) State, Territory, and National Grantees; and Implementation of SCSEP Provisions of the CARES Act
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JJ320NF00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JJ320NF00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DC TP 20 001||Transportation Project Grants|
|FM DTG 20 002||Supplemental Fiscal Year 2020 – Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Program|
|FR MPS 20 002||FY20 Magnetic Levitation Technology Deployment Program|
|FR SEC 20 001||FY20 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|693JJ321NF NSFTLP||2021 Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects Program|
|FR AMT 20 006||FY20 Amtrak Operations Simulation for Implementing Passenger Rail Service, New Orleans, LA to Mobile, AL|
|FTA 2020 014 TPE||Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
|FTA 2020 015 TRI||The Public Transportation COVID-19 Research Demonstration Grant Program|
|FR AMT 21 001||FY21 National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 21 002||FY21 Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JJ320NF00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.