Apply for P17AS00651
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Santa Rosa Island Archeological Data Recovery" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $79,483.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Evaluation of Dune and Beach Restoration and Resilience at Selected Sites in the Mid-Atlantic Region
Previous opportunity: Ecological Restoration and Revegetation Collaboration in Yosemite National Park
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00651
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00651) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR UC 17 N016||Grand Valley Power Plant Rehabilitation - Switch Gears, Controls, and Electrical|
|P17AS00652||Landscape Ecology and Conservation Biology of bats in Eastern Nevada|
|USGS FA 17 0400||Notice of Intent: Indiana Great Lakes Geologic Mapping Coalition (GLGMC), FY 2017-2018|
|F17AS00391||Upper Midwest and Great Lakes Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|USGS 17 FA 0215||Notice of Intent - Framework for PAD-US and National Biogeographic Map Support|
|P17AS00654||Analysis of Late Pleistocene and Holocene Environmental Change and Landscape Evolution in White Sands National Monument|
|F17AS00396||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment|
|P17AS00655||Notice of Intent: Conduct Restoration and Improve Visitor Experience at Three Picnic Areas|
|F17AS00399||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|F17AS00398||Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|P17AS00658||Mount Rainier and North Cascades National Parks Vegetation Inventory Map Product Development|
|P17AS00657||Youth in Resource Management|
|BOR MP 17 N030||2017 San Luis Water District-Kaljian Drainwater Reuse Project|
|P17AS00665||Batty About Bats Intern|
|P17AS00666||Developing Skills and Methods for Landscape Scale Inventory and Evaluation of Cultural Resources|
|F17AS00406||15.648 Californian Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|F17AS00287||Central Valley Improvement (CVI) Anadromous Fish Restoration (AFR)|
|F17AS00407||Modeling Habitat Connectivity to Support State Wildlife Action Plans in the Mid-South|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00651", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.