Apply for RFA DA 20 024
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The National Drug Abuse Treatment Clinical Trials Network (UG1 Clinical Trial Required)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.279.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 13 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of East Point, Norcross, College Park, Union City, Atlanta, Chamblee, Douglasville, Lawrenceville, and Marietta, Georgia
Previous opportunity: Leader Trail Crew
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DA 20 024
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DA 20 024) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CA 19 059||Limited Competition: Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium (UM1 Clinical Trials Required)|
|RFA DA 20 027||Single Cell Opioid Responses in the Context of HIV (SCORCH) Program: Data Coordination, Analysis, and Scientific Outreach (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 20 002||Limited Competition: Biospecimen Banks to support NCI National Clinical Trials Network (NCTN)(U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 20 006||Communication and Decision Making for Individuals with Inherited Cancer Syndromes (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DA 20 024", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.