Apply for P19AS00524
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Leader Trail Crew" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 25, 2019 Notice of Intent to Award. This is NOT a request for application. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under a already competed Cooperative Agreement with Student Conservation Association..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $17,318.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: The National Drug Abuse Treatment Clinical Trials Network (UG1 Clinical Trial Required)
Previous opportunity: Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (U24 Clinical Trials Optional)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00524
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00524) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOI 19 1348||Interns to assist with maintenance on heavily used trails|
|NPS NOI 19 1375||Interns to assist with maintenance on heavily used trails|
|P19AS00549||Repair and Replace Split Rail Fence|
|P19AS00556||NCPE interns at the Bureau of Reclamation|
|P19AS00568||Rehabilitate Two Foot Bridges in Prince William Forest Park|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 YOUTH C1||Revised Program Year 2019 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Youth Activities Program Allotments|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 ADULT C1||Revised Program Year 2019 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Adult|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 ES C1||PY 2019 Allotments for Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Services (ES) Program|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 DW C1||Revised Program Year 2019 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Dislocated Worker|
|FOA ILAB 19 07||Improving Working Conditions in the Mexican Automotive Supply Chain|
|FR 6300 N 04||Family Self-Sufficiency Program - Renewal|
|FOA ETA 20 03||Job Corps Scholars Program|
|FOA ETA 20 01||The Support to Communities: Fostering Opioid Recovery Through Workforce Development|
|7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM T4T ZAMBIA||Teaching for Transformation, Zambia|
|SFOP0006331||Tomorrow's Leaders College-to-Work Pipeline Pilot|
|ETA UIPL 08 20||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Funding Allotments and Operating Guidance for Unemploymet Insurance (UI) Reemployment Serves and Elgibiity Assessment (RESEA) Grants|
|FOA ETA 20 02||Pathway Home|
|FOA ETA 20 05||Young Adult Reentry Partnership (YARP)|
|ETA TEGL 12 19||National Dislocated Worker Grants Program Guidance|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 13 19 2020||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2020|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00524", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.